Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ready for new beginings

It's been awhile since I've blogged; however, life has been so busy lately, I just haven't found the time. Between college, showers, and wedding related appointments, I've harly had time to catch a breath let alone put something into words. Now that I've had some time to actually breath, I realize I'm way behind on this blog. (I'm sure my oh so avid readers are so diappointed, lol!)

I must say I can't wait for this blog to have it's conclusion so I can begin "The Newlywed Blog" I'm so ready to start this "wedded bliss" I've heard so much about...here's hoping it's just as "blissful" as they say it is. In reality, I don't think that much will change, besides my last name. We'll still be Haley and Andrew, we'll still love each other the same way, and we'll still argue about pretty much everything.

In ways I'm scared about all of the excitement being over and settling into "normal" life. To be honest, I'm not really sure what to do with myself once I'm no longer the Bride-to-Be...I've been that for two years now and I've gotten used to everyone I talk to asking, "So, when's the big day?" I guess the new question will be, "so, when are ya'll going to have a baby?" (Now, that's a scary question!)
For now, I'll just have to be content making a home and finishing up with school. As for a baby...her name is Ella Dior and she weighs in at 2 pounds 4 ounces!

No comments:

Post a Comment