Saturday, August 29, 2009

Design Progress

As we get closer to having our very own home, I thought I'd update everyone on my design progress so far. The bedroom will be all for now, since everything else is currently packed in boxes in my room. Please do not let the current color scheme influence your opinion of my taste...it will not look like this when I'm done! BTW: the color of blue my room looks in this photo is not true to life.
The lovely bedframe and nightstands from Ikea...I love them!
I couldn't love this fabulous red dresser/tv stand more!! So Pottery Barn!
This is the bedspread we will be using...see it's coming together!
Churchill Hotel Wheat-The color that we're using for the paint.
And the finished product..minus a few final touches.
I'll definately be posting before and after pics once we actually get started,
so be on the lookout!

No comments:

Post a Comment